Thursday 31 May 2007

A Dream Story

Hmmmm...always story story story..i'll atleast try to tell thru mail...ok...hmmm here we go..get ready

D R presents: The Beautiful and Happy Life-imagination

Starring : D and R

Location: Unknown

Interior of the house: verrrrrrrrrrrry simple

The story begins as:



Part One----------------------

As i have alreday told u, I will be wearing a blue sari, hmmm u can choose wat u want to wear on the first day.....ur choice, ur fav colour....after all saggis are freedom lovers kada..

First ENTRY into the most happiest and wonderful house in my world...as soon as we enter u ask me "Why did u cry soooooo much for me that day"... .....mmmmm. I show u a picture hanging on the wall of both of us....(You look like,"chi chi na life dobbindi, and me know kadaa..how I pose )...n tell u that i felt papam for u...coz u had to see this day...staying wit me all that...thought of this day that's y pa...felt soooooo paaaaaapam for u

Life goes on like this......

You work normal hours (dunno where exactly)..by normal hours I mean from morning to evening.....even I do work (not sure where, hours...etc).....Just know that in the morning I go after u leave to work......

We come home in the evening,...donno who comes first..think it's me...or sometimes we meet n come together.....After we come, u have a shower..then me....u'll be on the system for a while until then I'll prepare something.... dunno if it's tasty or not but u eat it saying nothing.....apart from a few alterations u ask me to do the next time . Nee ishtam aipoindi........

Summarized version of part one.......

"my picchiness" to be continued---------


It went on like that... but the next part of the story hasn't been known.. and donno if I can know it or not..

No comments: