Friday 27 April 2007

Why am I feeling Tensed and Nervous?? Am I excited or What??

Hi all, It's been a long time since I have been working on this project. Hopefully, atleast to my concern, I am at my best. I have never worked this hard for anything through out my life until now. It's the time to deliver my best and in fact, the most crucial situation in a student's life. Oh my God! I am going to get a post-graduate degree. I can't believe this!!!


If I look behind, I actually wanted to stop my education when I have earned my diploma in Mechanical Engineering. I thought it would be enough just to start earning. But, there was something else in the minds of my parents. They didn't want me to take burdens and struggle at such an early stage of my life. They believed in me and my capabilities.

Coming to another side of this story. I was in LOVE, in Love with some one whom I thought of sharing my life. I just wanted to continue my studies as she wanted me to. Now, I am no more in her thoughts. Anyways, that's a different story anyways. I started working towards that even though I am not much interested. Then, I came to London even though I am never interested in leaving my home country.

Finally, I got my visa and came to London. I couldn't believe for so long that I was out of the country for higher studies, he he heee pedda joke [That's a big Joke]. Anyways, I had hard times at an earlier stage. I don't have any job, and no money left in my pocket. To make the situation much worse, some bitter experiences with friends. These are something that I have never thought or dreamed . But after all life is like that. we must face the most unexpected!!! I've got through my first semester exams. This helped me to boost up my confidence and started believing in myself again, "YES, I AM BACK AND I CAN DO IT!!". Mean while, I got a job in a call center. Although, there's always pressure, I've enjoyed the job to some extent. Then immediately with in a months time I got another six jobs!! I couldn't believe my luck. hmmmm life's like that anyways!! There comes the difficult situation again and this time it's to select one from them!! hahahaaaa.. that's funny Isn't?? Finally, I've decided to go for the restaurant job in which I am still continuing.

I need to mention one little crush/ even a serious affair, might be called a small Love story in London as well. I will tell you about that some other time. I started earning and saving money to pay my tuition fee. It's been a very tiring period for over 4 months. I've worked with out a break; week days in call center and week ends in the restaurant. Life went on like that and finally I've paid my fee with out any trouble. I've resigned the call center job and back to the University after summer vacation. This time I have done really well. I worked hard and came out with a very good result. It was proved out to be a better one than my expectations. Ofcourse, my friends always keep on teasing me saying 'NERD' (but I don't think so, Truly not infact). Then, as a boon to my struggle I was offered a project in BAE Systems. Now, it's all that struggle I am being through. I have submitted my project report and looking forward to get my result.

But don't know why?, I am in a tense mood or may be I am nervous or as I have mentioned I am more excited than I should be!! Anyways, I am getting a post graduate degree friends.. and I am happy for that. It might not be a big deal for many of you. But for me It is!! So I wanted to share my happiness with u all buddies and last but not least I once again tell you to KEEP SMILING ALWAYS :) :) :)

2 comments:

Mohan said...

congrats.. inkenti ippudu nee peeru pakkanna MSC kooda vachesinde..

Aki said...

chala senti dialouguuuuuuu kottaru annaya saying PG was a big deal.....but then congrats for ur graduation....